Start Date: December 10, 2021
Due Date: December 31, 2021 (by end of day, Pacific Time)
Each entrant is eligible for a payment of up to $400, with a minimum of $100 if the entry meets the minimum standards. The exact payment amount for each entrant will be based on the quality of the entrant’s work.
For this challenge, create a festive scene for the winter holiday season! The goal of this challenge is to provide assets to other creators that want to add holiday content to their games.
Design any holiday scene that captures the spirit of the holiday season. Some ideas are listed below.
- Town Square
- Country Scene
- Holiday Decorations
- Festive Lighting & Sounds
- Seasonal Props
- Festive Trees & Plants
- Holiday NPCs
- Snow Falling
- Snow On The Ground
- Frozen Ponds
- Ice Skating
- Warm Crackling Fires
- Flying Sleds
- And anything else you can think of!
Design a holiday scene of your own design.
This project should be submitted as a complete scene in which all the elements are arranged and visible in the scene.
Your work should strive to meet the criteria below.
View the full Judging Criteria.
If you have any questions, then please visit the challenge board channels on the Core VIP Discord server.
HOW TO APPLY
For instructions on how to apply, please visit the Application Formpost.
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
- Your application acceptance message includes instructions on how to submit your work.
- Entrants must submit their work by the deadline listed in the Challenge in order to be considered for payment.
- Failure to submit your work on time may affect your eligibility for future Challenges.
For detailed information about the rules, judging criteria, and best practices please visit the Challenge Board Info & Rules post.