Start Date: January 10, 2022
Due Date: January 31, 2022 (by end of day, Pacific Time)
Each entrant is eligible for a payment of up to $350, with a minimum of $75 if the entry meets the minimum standards. The exact payment amount for each entrant will be based on the quality of the entrant’s work.
The goal of this challenge is to design an amazing space for players to socialize in! The space should be designed to encourage players to get together, hang out, and socialize. Design a space with qualities that make it fun, interesting, or delightful to be in with various things to do. It should be a place that is enjoyable that you want to bring your friends to, and that you want to come back to.
Find inspiration from other game spaces that you have enjoyed socializing in.
- The new mini Core World with the pool, patio, and fun things to do.
- Other cool social zones in games you have played.
- Zones designed for special in-game events or concerts.
Use Community Content
- For this challenge you are allowed to use any items from Community Content to build your scene.
- Size the space for people to socialize without feeling too constrained.
- But don’t make the space too large or spread out.
Lighting & Audio
- Add lighting to make the scene look great.
- Add ambient sounds or music.
- Design a social space.
- This project should be submitted as a complete scene in which all the elements are visible and arranged in the scene.
Your work should strive to meet the criteria below.
View the full Judging Criteria.
If you have any questions, then please visit the challenge board channels on the Core VIP Discord server.
HOW TO APPLY
For instructions on how to apply, please visit the Application Formpost.
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
- Your application acceptance message includes instructions on how to submit your work.
- Entrants must submit their work by the deadline listed in the Challenge in order to be considered for payment.
- Failure to submit your work on time may affect your eligibility for future Challenges.
For detailed information about the rules, judging criteria, and best practices please visit the Challenge Board Info & Rules post.