Editing gravity

Hello there! Gravity problem again!

I generated spherical terrain so I assumed that there is correct gravity implemented but it seems it doesn't or I don't know how to change/set it....

I have noticed that this engine have a way to edit current gravity power but it doesn't seem to have a way to add gravity to objects nor set a center for gravity for example inside of the sphere or change it to world origin. Changing gravity from flat to world origin would solve spherical problems but wouldn't solve tube gravity problem. But at least it would give us more power to create awesome games.

Since this engine is build on top of ue4 and there we have a way to bypass gravity with scripting but I'm not sure if we have any way to make this happen here since I can't find any variable responsible for basic gravity.

So far I have figured out that you can make trigger zones where you can change gravity scale but nothing more than that. Such sad...

Imagine how many cool games you could make using spherical or tube type objects. Racing trough curved tube highway while avoiding obstacles or traps.... MmmMmmmm would be so cool....

Does anyone has a way to do it? So far I have only found old threads where there was only one answer and that was "No".