Welcome to our October 25th Patch Notes!
Creators frequently need common things in their projects such as nameplates, sprint abilities, or a jump pad. To make it easier, we have released the Core Academy Essentials which is a curated list of essential components for everyone to drag and drop into their projects. They can be found on CoreAcademy's account on community content, Manticore's GitHub, or through this article.
- New: We added expand/collapse buttons to replace the "Show Full Profiler" checkbox.
- Fixed: An issue in the Hierarchy UI where nodes with an
UIImagedescendant expanded after entering Create mode.
- Fixed: An issue where the "Performance Limit" value in the toolbar in Create mode did not apply in preview mode when starting it via the Shift + = hotkey while also having the "Multiplayer Preview" toggle enabled.
- Fixed: An issue where subfolders were not showing on imported content until the project was reloaded.
- Fixed: Animated Meshes can have the "Invisible" material correctly applied to them again.
- Fixed: An issue where NFTees were unable to have their color changed.
World.*cast()no longer returns client objects when called from a server context in single-player preview.
Reminder: We have decided to deprecate
GetTokensForPlayer()and add a new
GetWalletsForPlayer()function instead to give Creators more control over how they get the NFTs for a specific player. See here for more info. The old API will be removed in a future patch.
Learn more on our API documentation site.