Start Date: April 12, 2021
Due Date: April 30, 2021
Each entrant is eligible for a payment of up to $400, with a minimum of $100 if the entry meets the minimum standards. The exact payment amount for each entrant will be based on the quality of the entrant’s work.
A frequent request is to have a drag and drop component that allows developers to add a “sniper rifle” scope view to their weapon. This mimics a player looking through a scope, and typically shows a zoomed view with a reticle, such as is shown in the image below.
The goal of this project is to create such a component and make it as drag and drop friendly as possible. Ideally the end user would just need to take a few simple steps to add the scope view to their weapon.
Your design should include a way for the user to change the reticle image. Optionally, you may include multiple different scope designs so that users have several scopes to choose from.
- Camera transitions should be smooth.
- Include a readme file that describes how to use your content. It is important to make this as easy to understand as possible.
- Scripts should use clean, readable code with extensive comments.
- Please review the content best practices.
- Build an easy to use scope view.
- Include a way for users to change the reticle image.
If you have any questions, then please post them to this topic.
HOW TO APPLY
For instructions on how to apply, please visit the Application Form post.
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
- Your application acceptance message includes instructions on how to submit your work.
- Entrants must submit their work by the deadline listed in the Challenge in order to be considered for payment.
- Failure to submit your work on time will affect your eligibility for future Challenges.
For detailed information about the rules, judging criteria, and best practices please visit Challenge Board Info & Rules post.