Working with Core's 4,000 Networked Objects Limits

Hello. I am creating a procedurally generated maze made of linked rooms with sizes that vary from 600x600 up to 2400x2400. I am creating a treasure hunting game, but I am stuck with the 4,000 Total Networked Objects allowed by Core. I simplified as many objects as I could, but I still cannot afford more than 1 player.

Had anyone faced and fixed a similar problem before?
I was thinking that maybe I could spawn each individual room when each player progresses through the maze, but I would need to save a state of the previous room, destroy it and later respawn it if the player decides to come back later.

Any feedback is welcome. Thanks,

Sorry if this is something you have already done to simplify, but essentially:

Anything inside of a Client Context Folder and Static Context Folder will only count as one object. So generally, you can put all the art of a model in one client context, and then objects for the collision in one Static context, and reduce the whole thing to a total of three Networked Objects.

So make 1 room for the player if you have a square room with 4 entrances and exits then do it in a lua array of all passageways and in the game create only 1 room for the player until he opens another door gets into another room. And lua will keep you a table of all

Getting into a new door means spawning a new room, but the previous room will still take resources from the networked limit. I am working on a fix that destroys the previous rooms to free up resources

I have the same problem.

I think it's exactly as you say, destroyong the unused resources, dynamic loading of the networled objects.

Also, there is something to take in consideration:
If there is more than one player, the best case scenario would be both of them loading the same resource.

The worst case scenario would be all of the players loading different resources (in your case, each one is in a different room)

You can put rules about how many mazes can exist at once I think.

Also, remember to use static context, I'm not sure if you're already using it, but if your maze is 100% procedurally generated, then ignore what I said.

But if your mazes are hand-made, use static context, to wrap all of your maze collisions and only use 3 or 4 networked objects per maze... These are just speculations, maybe you've already done it, sorry If I say too much:p good luck.