TEMPLATE NAME: Dialogue System
CORE VERSION: Unknown
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.3.0
A functional dialogue system that can be used in your games with minimal code.
Note: This is a Work in Progress (WIP) so the functionality is subject to change.
- Example dialogue set up to demonstrate how to use the system
- Conversation between 2 characters
- Swapping of portraits in the dialogue
- Displaying the character on the left or right side of the screen
- Multiple lines of dialogue
- Advance on click
- Clickable dialogue options
- Branching dialogue
- Conditionally displayed dialogue and dialogue options
HOW TO USE:
Coming soon. For now here's a screenshot of the documentation.
TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:
V1.3.0 - 1.28.2020
-Fixing deprecation warnings.
V1.2.0 - 12.31.2019
-Added support for setting flags during dialogue that can be checked later.
-Added support for conditionally displaying lines of dialogue.
-Added support for conditionally displaying dialogue options.
V1.1.0 - 12.30.2019
-Added support for branching dialogue.
-Added support for dialogue options with up to 3 choices.
-Updated example implementation to include the new features.
V1.0.0 - 12.29.2019
-This release contains basic dialogue functionality as well as an example setup included in the template.
If you have any requests or issues with this template, please feel free to ping me either here or on Discord.