ULTIMATE MINING-FARMING PACK

TEMPLATE NAME: ULTIMATE MINING-FARMING PACK
CORE VERSION: 1.10.3
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.0.0

BUG TRACKER: If you do Find Any Buggs PM on Discord LumenDev#2376

TEMPLATE DESCRIPTION:

• How to Use
    1: Simply Drag & Drop, it will work outside of the box. (Check the README file)

Doesn't matter if you are a coder or an artist

This package will allow you to implement amazing new features and content into your game related to Mining & Farming themes.

For the artist: by using the art, buildings & props. contained within this package
For the coders: by implementing a fully functional mining & farming system working outside of the box.
by example: This could be used to develop a mining/farming game from scratch or to implement new funcionality to your current RPG.

This package comes with

1: TEAM META Inventory System. (Modified A little, will explain this later on the README File)
2: Mining System ( by Fleshy Overlord) (Modified A little, will explain this later).
3: LumenDev Art, Buildings, Equipment & Props (Tons of Mining Tools & Bonus objects/buildings to fit your needs).
4: README file (by LumenDev) containing a step by step tutorial explaining how to improve the systems contained and adapt them to your project needs.

I highly encourage you to test this package first on a empty project and enable player storage. (in case you are already using the Team Meta Inventory system)

TEMPLATE ROADMAP:

• I truly believe that the tools contained in this package are good enough for anyone to use as a base for a game or a mining/farming system,this means that I will not update the package anytime soon.

However, if I observe in the comments section that they want me to expand the number of tools, I will do so over time.
Meanwhile Enjoy this fully functional mining/farming pack.

TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:

1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Check the README file please, also Special Thanks goes to TEAM META & Fleshy Overlord for the great systems contained within this package.

1 Like