TEMPLATE NAME: Tip the Creator
CORE VERSION: 1.10.3
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.2.0
- FeedTheCreator - Base template
Walk up hole in the wall where players are prompted to Feed the Creator a donut. Donuts are purchased as a repeatable Perk. If purchased player gets to watch an animation of the Creator eating the food.
- FeedTheCreator02 - base template installed within a small building. On player entering building the doors become solid blocking other players from entering. Allows player to interact with the Perk purchase process and post purchase animations without worrying about combat.
Drag and drop into your game, then place somewhere appropriate. Base template works best in lobby or non combat situations as Players can still take damage while interacting with template. Damage does not interfere with the Perk purchase process but if they die they will miss the post purchase animation. Includes a leaderboard that will list top 5 donors.
On trigger1 overlap
creator will look up
on trigger2 activation
purchase perk UI is displayed.
if perk is purchased then following animation runs
1) Some food will appear in the bowl
2) Two hands reach out and pull bowl back to creator.
3) Creator eats food
4) Bowl is pushed back to starting position.
Note: Leaderboard and Perk backends need to be created separately and associated with this template.
Refer to included Readme for more info.
planned updates, additions, fixes, enhancements to your template
TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:
log of your template's version notes example:
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.2.0 -added second template that includes small building containing the base template
All additional information here
derived from the Coffee Shop Tip Jar template created by Disastronaut