Survey - What Would You Like Added To Community Content?

Hey tronvolta, is this something you'd want in Chat? or physically see Dice rolling on a board/world space?

Physically roll on board or world space. I was surprised last time I searched and never saw any CC for this

2 Likes

Adding better browsing and discoverability to community content ;D

2 Likes

easy customized and compatible, minimalistic inventory system with quick swappable weapons for dungeon crawler framework & others.

also a music editor for midi

3 Likes

A persistent leaderboard for Lap Time, and another one for Race Time that would be easy to set by just having a property where you could input the name of the target track, for the car racing games.

Implement the Tower mechanic for the Core game.
Similar game: [Tower Wars (Gameplay) - YouTube] (Tower Wars (Gameplay) - YouTube)

• Must have a grid for each player's tower creation.
  • Each tower has templates and flexible settings. (Such as the target scares enemies or flies to a point on the ground to explode and inflict everyone nearby)
  • Movement of units with the help of pathfinding and have smooth smoothing of corners.
  • Several templates to showcase the map.
  • And much more for your taste.
1 Like

For my part i think its would be nice to have ...
A litle list of Minigames offert to players

( complet but vizuals easy to modify by templates) No codding knowledge needed.
Good exemple of simple game easy to modify ( Tyccon by Aphrim ) which can be modified as wish.

Like this who do not know at all codding but want to made art can use it and totally personalize the game. and who know a litle bit or are in learning can personalize it to made a new version.

• Exemple ? an fonctional with vizual easy to modify ( simplified Mario Bross * kinda)
    Simplified Mario kart? - Alot people loves Mario Games style :stuck_out_tongue: like 2 Level Scene to keep it easy and there ppl add how many scene they need and want.

Expanding on the NPC animal requests others have made, I'm hoping we'll get creatures with more animation styles/anatomy or material types. For example, someone mentioned sheep and rabbits. I'm getting the hang of kitbashing, but I'm not great at making materials behave unusually nor at anything animation-related, so to make sheep and bunnies happen I would need at the very least a curly wool material and a rig that can hop around.

In my current project, I would especially benefit from an NPC animated to constrict like a snake, from non-humanoid rigs with prehensile limbs or tails, and from as many soft, poofy-looking materials as possible.

A player housing system, either basebuilding like in a survival game, like in Sims or simply decorating an existing house with objects.

2 Likes

RPG Class system with skillpoints.

1 Like

More possabilties to import own creations, especially textures and pictures.
We have a great idea to develop a 2D / UI based simulation (without 3D models).

Also a template for 2D / UI-based games would be great!

Currently Core is lacking of features to create those kind of games that could be more serious for a more mature player base.

Iam thinking of inspirations from:

• Nite Team 4
  • 911/112 Operator
  • Radio Commander
  • Need to Know

Those simulation / puzzle / detective games does require fun and more complex gameplay mechanics without focus on 3D, animations etc.

It could support Core and its creator community to get rid of the Roblox-like image.

1 Like

Tower Defense Framework would be awesome! But I'm afraid it might be very limited due to using a lot of networked objects. We might need a custom networking protocol for that.

1 Like

Switch weapon are crucial no matter in RPG or shooting games. Then song are very limited. Better UI design is a must.

A customization system of car template. The car should be in the storage of the player.

1 Like

Difficult: BOTS with AI advanced enough to replace 1 player so lonely pvp games get attention or at least are playable even if there is no1 there to play. (i know AI is something ultra hard to do but its doable) (a good example of amazing bots are the ones in Unreal Tournament 2004)

My suggestions are:

• More but lot more types of foliage.
  • Animals from land, sea and flyers.
  • Tamable AI.
  • Rideable AI.
  • Splines (Is on the roadmap)
  • Lot more posibilities to paint landscapes and not be limited to 4, maybe combining layers to get the desired paint.
  • Finish the Survival Starter Kit and if posible, extend it to real survival. Zombies are far away from actual likes.
  • Color folders at least in the Hierarchy.
  • Complete weather system. There are 1 really nice but is for SP. (I have no idea of code but covra from Core tell me that is just for SP). Someone can rescue it and make it to run on servers.
  • Earthquakes, avalanches, volcanos, tsunamis and other nature forces.
  • Craftable building set. Not need to be a hug system, just foundations, walls, doors and ceilings.
  • Gatherable plants, flowers, mushrooms, trees, rocks, metals... all that items in the maps can do something for the players.
  • Scuba system to expand maps to water.
  • Astronaut system to expand maps to universe.
  • More basic shapes or ability to modify the geometry.

Maps, General Open World Maps. Environmentally Themed

Dunes
Forests
Space
Snowland

& Maybe a pack with these mapssets could provide an already set-up Portal to change betwheen scenes. :slight_smile:

Or a tool to randomly generate Detailed maps could be cool too but this, i believe is something too hard to develop.

HP Bar for mobs with nameplates customizable.

Could you have a CC that is a crafting system that support the Team META inventory system for a challenge board? Like, people can use resources to craft different gear/weapons, etc. I think many people would love this. Another idea is making abilities that WORKS with Team META innventory system, so like, you can equip these abilities in the inventory. Like the armor, make two new slots for skills. Or maybe make one slot and with that slot u can equip different classes, like mage/warrior/healer, etc.

More Maps!