GAME NAME: Snowman Army Simulator
PLAYER COUNT: 4 (Mostly single player though)
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 1.0.4
GAME LINK: Snowman Army Simulator by randomphantom - Core Games
An incremental game with a twist!
You are a snow mage. Build your army of snowman using snowballs and coins.
Made for GGJ + Core Holiday Jam
Might update for some gameplay changes eg making snowman auto-fire more at the start of a round, and adding blocks players can place to alter the snowball bounces.
Contemplating making it easier e.g. making snowman auto-fire instead of having to be activated.
GAME VERSION NOTES:
minor update - change to 20% offline earnings uncapped
Some tips and tricks:
- The snowballs are highly sensitive to the snowman's shot angle especially after a few bounces - experiment and play around with it!
- To automate a snowman, upgrade bounce on it, and have it shoot at a wall to bounce back the snowball to itself. Adjust the angle such that the snowball can travel away from snowman to the desired angle.
- To automate 2 snowman together, have then shoot each other. This will cause snowman to be "coupled", so changing one of them will break the automation.
- Get snowman working on something - be it hitting the coin converter or breaking blocks.
- Spend strategically on upgrades!
- Get an autoclicker