Snowman Army Simulator

GAME NAME: Snowman Army Simulator
PLAYER COUNT: 4 (Mostly single player though)
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 1.0.4
GAME LINK: Snowman Army Simulator by randomphantom - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
An incremental game with a twist!
You are a snow mage. Build your army of snowman using snowballs and coins.
Made for GGJ + Core Holiday Jam

GAME ROADMAP:
Might update for some gameplay changes eg making snowman auto-fire more at the start of a round, and adding blocks players can place to alter the snowball bounces.
Contemplating making it easier e.g. making snowman auto-fire instead of having to be activated.

GAME VERSION NOTES:
minor update - change to 20% offline earnings uncapped

MEDIA:

xxDesktop Screenshot 2021.01.12 - 15.33.05.76
youtube video

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Some tips and tricks:

• The snowballs are highly sensitive to the snowman's shot angle especially after a few bounces - experiment and play around with it!
  • To automate a snowman, upgrade bounce on it, and have it shoot at a wall to bounce back the snowball to itself. Adjust the angle such that the snowball can travel away from snowman to the desired angle.
  • To automate 2 snowman together, have then shoot each other. This will cause snowman to be "coupled", so changing one of them will break the automation.
  • Get snowman working on something - be it hitting the coin converter or breaking blocks.
  • Spend strategically on upgrades!
  • Get an autoclicker :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

Cool concept and great execution! But as you were wondering, I feel the ice blocks are way too strong - in the game I was playing, the other player left before I did and I had become impatient as well. The autofire would partially solve the issue. In any case, the point is that players need to progress and find the other players on the map quicker to keep engaged.