Sky different on different terrains

Hi, I want to create a different sky for every different terrain . Can I do this ? Or is there any alternative in core using which i will be able to do it . Currently when i change sky , it changes in whole.

1 Like

You can create different collections of Sky elements and then switch between them. So, if you have a group of objects containing a sky, a sun, a skydome, etc, you can then copy that for a second one and change the values. Then, in lua you can enable one and disable the other. (Make sure you just have one active at a time or you'll get weirdness.)

Another option is to change the values of the sky directly. There is a "day/night cycle" example in Community Content that is a good example for how to do this.

1 Like

I have created collections of Sky elements but I don’t know how to switch between them . I don’t know how to disable/enable between them in lua.
Will another option suggested can provide different skies for different terrains? When I am changing values in day/night templates, they are changing globally over all terrains.

1 Like