Scripting Beginner

NEW FORUM POST!
So i got into scripting yesterday, and right now (11:00 in Netherlands timezone to 12:00) i only know the word Local. So that being bad, i wanted to get some education about scripting. Thanks, in the comments say a Scripting word, then what it does and how to continue.

Thanks to @MtnMan365 and @Scav (Actual Manticore Employee!) made the solution both. @MtnMan365 commented first, and had more links. I do really enjoy the Core platform. Thanks.

The best way to get started it run through the Lua Scripting Tutorials here.

If you have not already checked out the Core Live Stream and Vods you should do that.
Then check out Gamer Titans channel and Arkpoint

Start slow with the tutorials. If you have an idea... break it down and do one thing at a time. You will have to dive in and try and learn on your own a bit. It will be frustrating but rewards. I still am terrible at scripting but learning every day. Keep pressing! You can do it.

Thank you MtnMan365 . Your comment is completly right. Since i saw this, i was instantly growing. Thanks once again. I legitmatly cant thank you all enough.

@MtnMan365 is 100% correct. We also have a scripting beginner course on Core Academy that is designed to start you out.

Thank you Scav. Your comment is completly right. Since i saw this, i was instantly growing. Thanks once again. I legitmatly cant thank you all enough.