GAME NAME: Overrun
PLAYER COUNT: 1 - 4
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: V1.0.6 / 0.2.1 Alpha
GAME LINK: Overrun by CommanderFoo - Core Games
The classic survival Zombies we all love. Heavily inspired by Zombies from Call of Duty.
This is a wave based game built for 1 - 4 players. A certain amount of Zombies will spawn each wave, getting harder to kill as the rounds progress. Hold up in an area with your friends, or go it alone and learn to master Zombie Trains.
The map takes inspiration from Nutetown but with some changes. In the future I would like to expand the map to more areas depending on interest.
Watch your back.
P.S. The Spitters are lethal.
- Easter Egg
- Ammo supply for upgraded weapons
- More weapons?
- More interesting Zombies
- Leaderboards (left out while in alpha)
- Limb damage (i.e headshots, arms, legs)
- More polishing to a few areas of the map
- Multiplayer bug squashing
GAME VERSION NOTES:
- Reduced the game starting time to 10 seconds from 20 seconds
- Reduced revive time from 20 to 15 seconds, quick revive will drop that to 10 seconds
- Increased power ups on the map durtaion from 20 to 25 seconds
- Increased the duration of the power up effect from 20 to 25 seconds
- Increased money for basic Spitter from 100 to 120
- Reduced basic Spitter damage from 40 to 30
- Reduced basic Spitter range from 500 to 450
- Reduced brute Spitter health from 400 to 350
- Reduced brute Spitter damage from 50 to 40
- Reduced brute Spitter range from 900 to 600
- Reduced the cost of both house front barriers from 2000 to 1000
- Reduced the cost of the basic Pistol ammo from 250 to 200
- Added player names above their head so you can see who is who
- Added additional measures to make sure equipment is destroyed correctly when player leaves
- Basic Spitter money for kill increased from 70 to 100
- Basic Spitter damage lowered from 50 to 40
- Basic Spitter range lowered from 600 to 500
- Fixed an issue with player joining late getting a moment to kill other players (was used for spawn protection)
- Fixed long string in notification for Spitters
- Increased spawns and max spawns
- Lower rounds (> 5) will have a chance to spawn less Spitters
- Lowered amount of Splitters that spawn at special rounds
- Fixed an issue with Zombie spawns not being counted correctly
- Fixed game image
- First public release