MechManical Cove

GAME NAME: MechManical Cove
PLAYER COUNT: 8
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 1.2.0
GAME LINK: Mechmanical Cove by Fazz - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
MechManical Cove is an exploratory zone without combat that was developed initially as part of the city building competition - hopefully a nice place for any to take some time out.
I hope you enjoy! Fazz.

GAME ROADMAP:

ROADMAP: (no specific timeline)
I am starting to work on other projects and I will be using the Cove as a hub to these games and others. I plan to continue adding content ongoing. This will include more areas to explore, new npc's, games, tasks and achievements.

GAME VERSION NOTES:

Update 5: Personal Droids & Effects!...or Fancy a race? - July 2022
This update is rather large, adding a whole new game and also completing a number of features previously unavailable within the Cove.

GAME:
NEW FULL GAME: MechManical Circuit - new game portal in the city centre bottom level.
NEW: Shared Storage is now implemented and tokens earnt across MechManical games now count towards each other's progress (where applicable).
NEW: 15 Earnt Personal Droids! - Requires Archivists Achievements completion
NEW: 15 Earnt Personal Effects! - Requires Artisan Achievements completion
NEW: 36 New Achievements added.
NEW: New Interactive Vehicle Task - Seek out the temporary pitstop on the lower city level.
UPDATE: City lighting has been further optimized and now also uses vfx.
UPDATE: Game Portal: Tiltaball portal has now been moved from center of the city out to its own platform near the Artisans hall.
UPDATE: Fast Travel: Added new Mechmanical Cove Circuit Fast Travel location.

OPTIMIZATION:
UPDATE: New joiners will have first login Game visuals optimized to 'Medium' rather than 'All'. Increase or decrease options accordingly. The game will remember your choices and not ask again.
UPDATE: Decriptions for optimzation choices now indicate their likely impact through colour

UI:
NEW: Droids/Effects [6] added. Choose your personal droids or effects here.
UPDATE: Help page now included info for Droids / Effects
UI: Achievements: Corrected errors where some completed achievements did not display correctly.
UPDATE: Various typo updates and small QOL fixes

Hope you enjoy
Fazz

MEDIA:

2 Likes