Lazer Tag - New and Creative idea!

GAME NAME: Lazer Tag
PLAYER COUNT: # of players max: 8 | # of recommended players: 6-8
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 1.0.0
GAME LINK: [Traps Update!] Lazer Tag by IceDev - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
*Lazer Tag: The new CORE game that brings immersion to a user in a tense 4v4 match! The first player to reach 33 kills wins the game! There are 2 weapons as of now, but I will update daily!

The maze can be very treacherous, so watch where you walk, as there may be a litte someone around any corner!*

GAME ROADMAP:
- New guns (+10)
- Gamemodes
- New maps

GAME VERSION NOTES:
New game, so no real release notes!
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I'm a new dev to Core, so any support in helping me take off in this platform is much appreciated. I really need tips/ideas for guns, so let me know on discord @Smiling cat#0003!

1 Like

So where do I find one of the weapons?

There appears to be a bug/issue where one player will not spawn with a weapon, hotfixing now.

Fixed the spawners showing up!

So interesting game, though since my server didn't have players, I would recommend adding an NPC when there are no players in the server, and also adding lights to the bottom of the walls in the maze, it's a little too dark

2 Likes

Done! If you try now it should be more visible!

1 Like

Weapon spawns are broken again :smile:

I'm tryna switch over to gun game. There is a weird bug if you'd like to help find it. It, for some reason, will only ever give 1 player a gun unless you die.

I can show the custom code I inserted into the framework, but not sure if that will help.

Not seeing any guns at all, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: .

Though hope that the problem is solved soon :pray:

1 Like