Do you want to learn how to make a game from A to Z using Core?
Join the next Core Game Creator Bootcamp!
We are organizing a new Core Game Creator Bootcamp: 3 weeks of online lessons to teach you all the basics from Kitbashing to Scripting.
Bootcamper Feedback - "I would 100% recommend Bootcamp to anyone who wants to level up their game development!"
The program is entirely free and if you pass the final project, you will receive an exclusive skin on Core.
- Everything about the Editor
- Using models to kitbash what you need for your games
- How to add logic in your game without any lines of code
- How to make AAA-quality looking games (lighting, VFX and post-process)
- How to use Lua and the Core API to add basic behaviours to your objects
- How to play music and SFX
- How to use Community Content and make modular scripts.
Bootcamper Feedback - "This is the best hands on experience any person who is willing to learn the ropes of Core could wish for, with interesting classes, great professors, and daily exercises that will push your limits. It is also a wonderful opportunity to meet amazing co creators and have a lot of fun."
- 25th October - 12th November 2021 (3 weeks)
- Write and speak in English
- Available Monday through Friday from 7am to 9am PT (4pm to 6pm CEST)
- Participate in the challenges and the final project
- You can join even if you have no experience with scripting
Bootcamper Feedback - "Attending Core Bootcamp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I met a bunch of amazing people in my class, forming friendships that could continue for years to come. And I learned a ton about Core that I wasn't able to learn on the website or by creating games."
Fill this form: Core Game Creator Bootcamp Application Form
We are going to close the application a few days before the Bootcamp so apply now!