Join the new Core Web3 Bootcamp!

Do you want to learn how to utilize Core's new NFT integrations? Are you interested in creating new web3 experiences within the Core Metaverse and beyond?

Join the NEW Core Web3 Bootcamp! :tada:

What is the Core Web3 Bootcamp?

We are organizing a Core Web3 Bootcamp: A 3-day online session to teach you all about web3 and how to utilize NFTs within Core

Bootcamper Feedback - "I would 100% recommend Bootcamp to anyone who wants to level up their game development!"

As always, this program is entirely free!

What you will learn

• Web3 101
  • Understanding the Core blockchain API
  • Wallet integrations and connecting your wallet to Core
  • How to utilize NFTs within Core
  • and more!

Bootcamper Feedback - "This is the best hands on experience any person who is willing to learn the ropes of Core could wish for, with interesting classes, great professors, and daily exercises that will push your limits. It is also a wonderful opportunity to meet amazing co creators and have a lot of fun."

Dates

• July 6 - 8 (3 days), 10am - 12pm PDT

Requirements to enter the Bootcamp

• Proficient in writing and speaking in English
  • Available Wednesday through Friday from 10am to 12pm PDT
  • You must have published at least one game on Core.
  • Participate in the challenges and the final project
  • You can join even if you have no experience with scripting

Bootcamper Feedback - "Attending Core Bootcamp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I met a bunch of amazing people in my class, forming friendships that could continue for years to come. And I learned a ton about Core that I wasn't able to learn on the website or by creating games."

How to apply?

Fill out this form: Core Web3 Bootcamp Application

We are going to close the application a few days before the Bootcamp starts so apply now!

2 Likes