Join the February Advanced Game Design Bootcamp! (free program to learn everything about Core)

Are you an experienced Core creator looking to build the next metaverse and level up their game design skills?

Join the new Advanced Game Design Bootcamp! :tada:

What is the Advanced Core Creator Bootcamp?

We are organizing a new Core Bootcamp: 2 weeks of online workshops to push your game making skills to the next level. Bootcampers will be building upon their previously created games where they’ll apply mechanics learned from each guided workshop. The final 3 days of this program will involve bootcampers choosing from a selection of final challenges to complete this course.

Bootcamper Feedback - "I would 100% recommend Bootcamp to anyone who wants to level up their game development!"

What you will learn

*Project Management and Collaboration.
*Emergent play and player behavior.
*The New User Experience.
*Game loops and Balancing.
*Community building, events, and player engagement.

And much more!

Bootcamper Feedback - "This is the best hands on experience any person who is willing to learn the ropes of Core could wish for, with interesting classes, great professors, and daily exercises that will push your limits. It is also a wonderful opportunity to meet amazing co creators and have a lot of fun."

Dates & Deadlines

Application Deadline:
January 31, 2022 @ 11:59pm PT

Session Dates:
February 7 - February 18, 2022. 9:30am - 11:30am PST (2 weeks)

Requirements to enter the Advanced Bootcamp

*You have completed the Intro Bootcamp
*Proficient in writing and speaking in English
*Available Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 11:30am PT (7:30pm to 9:30pm CEST)
*Participate in the challenges and the final project

Bootcamper Feedback - "Attending Core Bootcamp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I met a bunch of amazing people in my class, forming friendships that could continue for years to come. And I learned a ton about Core that I wasn't able to learn on the website or by creating games."

How to apply?

Fill this form: Advanced Core Game Creator Bootcamp Application

We are going to close the application a few days before the Bootcamp starts so apply now!

2 Likes