Join the Advanced Scripting Core Game Creator Bootcamp! (free program to level up your skills in Core)

Are you an experienced Core creator looking to level up their scripting skills?

Join the new Advanced Core Game Creator Bootcamp! :tada:

What is the Advanced Core Game Creator Bootcamp?

We are organizing a new Core Bootcamp: 2 weeks of online scripting lessons to push your game making skills to the next level. Bootcampers will be creating a new game over the course of 7 days that builds up from each guided workshop. The final 3 days of this program will involve bootcampers choosing from a selection of final challenges to complete their game.

Bootcamper Feedback - "I would 100% recommend Bootcamp to anyone who wants to level up their game development!"

What you will learn

• Persistence and data optimization

• When to use use Globals, Events, CustomProperties, and privateNetwork

• Creating advanced abilities using SFX, VFX, and scripting

• Advanced use of Static Context and Network (How to handle static context, guidelines)

• How to use Lua to create coherent UI interfaces

• And much more!

Bootcamper Feedback - "This is the best hands on experience any person who is willing to learn the ropes of Core could wish for, with interesting classes, great professors, and daily exercises that will push your limits. It is also a wonderful opportunity to meet amazing co creators and have a lot of fun."

Dates

• November 29 - December 10 2021 (2 weeks)

Requirements to enter the Advanced Bootcamp

• You have completed the Intro Bootcamp
  • Write and speak in English
  • Available Monday through Friday from 7am to 9am PT (4pm to 6pm CEST)
  • Participate in the challenges and the final project

Bootcamper Feedback - "Attending Core Bootcamp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I met a bunch of amazing people in my class, forming friendships that could continue for years to come. And I learned a ton about Core that I wasn't able to learn on the website or by creating games."

How to apply?

Fill this form: Advanced Core Game Creator Bootcamp Application

We are going to close the application a few days before the Bootcamp so apply now!

Interested in our Intro to Core Bootcamp? Apply here.

2 Likes