Increase the viewing distance of the effects

Hi, when I add a splash effect to the falls it is seen when the player is very close.

I would like to know how I can extend the distance so that the effect can be seen from further away.

I've been reviewing the documentation all day and I made the query for discord but no one could answer me. Thanks for your time

Hey, I'm pretty new to this stuff too, but I know there is a setting in VFX that can be changed to "critical". I don't remember what it's called, and I'm not sure if that would work, but it's worth a try. I think it's usually right below the "collision" and "visibility" section.

Yeap there should be an "Effects importance" or something in the properties tab when you select an effect (It'll give you a dropdown menu of options such as low to critical). Critical means that the game won't (or at least shouldn't) cull the effect even if you're far away or can't see it.

You can change the distance that other importance settings will cull at in the game settings (Should be in the hierarchy)