How to publish a game ( after local changes on the developer PC ) with the same URL?

I created a local CORE project

hemmerling_pancake
which I published as

( of course I had a GitHub backup )

Ok, lets face it , I "duplicated" the project by the CORE IDE to
hemmerling_pancake2
and worked with that.

Though I kept the GameID manually, in:

hemmerling_pancake/Meta.pbt

GameId: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
DisplayName: "hemmerling_pancake"
GameSerializationVersion: 81
Framework: "Empty Project"
StorageVersion: 1

hemmerling_pancake2/Meta.pbt

GameId: "BBBBBBBBBBBB"
DisplayName: "hemmerling_pancake2"
GameSerializationVersion: 81
Framework: "Empty Project"
StorageVersion: 1

I even changed "BBBBBBBBBBBB" to "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The only other projects-specific item I know is at
, where I had to fix the URL for the screenshot.

hemmerling_pancake\PublishData\PublishConfig.pbt

GameId: "CCCCCCCCCCCCCC"
ClientVersion: "1.0.185-prod-s"
Name: "hemmerling_pancake"
Description: "Pancake from the modeling basics tutorial\r\n\r\nhttps://docs.coregames.com/tutorials/modeling_basics/\r\n\r\nwith proper relative coordinates to zero, \r\nthanks to the group function "Reset relative transform, Keep Child World Transform" :-)"
MaxPlayers: 8
IsOpenForEdit: true
<Tags: "Experimental"
Tags: "Other"
ScreenshotPaths: "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\CORE\Saved\Maps\hemmerling_pancake\Screenshots\Screenshot0001.png"
OwnerId: "5a17748a68a94d26be7c7787a8202a9c"
SerializationVersion: 1
PublishedState: Public

hemmerling_pancake2\PublishData\PublishConfig.pbt

GameId: "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
ClientVersion: "1.0.185-prod-s"
Name: "hemmerling_pancake2"
Description: "Pancake from the modeling basics tutorial\r\nhttps://docs.coregames.com/tutorials/modeling_basics/\r\n\r\nwith proper relative coordinates to zero, \r\nthanks to the group function "Reset relative transform, Keep Child World Transform" :-)"
MaxPlayers: 8
IsOpenForEdit: true
Tags: "Other"
Tags: "Experimental"
ScreenshotPaths: "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\CORE\Saved\Maps\hemmerling_pancake2\Screenshots\Screenshot0001.png"
OwnerId: "5a17748a68a94d26be7c7787a8202a9c"
SerializationVersion: 1
PublishedState: Public
AllowDirectJoinAsChild: true

By some reasons, here I got 2 DIFFERENT GameID, hmmm... which both differ from the GameId of Meta.pbt.
(how?, why?)

Nevertheless,
even after I modifed both projects so that they keep the same data ( in the CORE IDE, copy + pasting my 2 project-specific folders "Table", "Dish"),
If I publish the 2 projects, they are published at different URLs..

I checked the other little CORE demo projects, it is the same - different GameIDs in both files.

Question #1
Meta.pbt - is this GameId relevant for anything?
PublishData\PublishConfig.pbt - Is this GameId relevant for which URL is generated ?

Question #2
What must I really-really preserve if I publish a project ( to be able to set it later to "unlisted", to be able to update with totally different contents )?
Is this just the GameID of
PublishData\PublishConfig.pbt
?
And all other data might be created by generating a new project, just then replacing the GameId?
( that means 100% new code, of course, but access to the old URL, thats important for me )

Question #3
So far, i published my little CORE demo applications on GitHub.
is there any sensitive data ( GameID, OwnerId ) which might be misused, or used, in a way that I don´t want?
Btw, if I can´t save my project as whole on a public repository due to that, I have to do "local backups" :-(, that can´t be wanted...

Question #4
When publishing the game, there is the option

Blockquote
Open for Editing. By selecting this box you agree to share your game with the creator community

hmmm... what happens there with the GameID, OwnerID? Is it "more safe" just to publish the games there ( and to have a ".gitignore" file to exclude the 2 files with the GameID or at least the file with the OwnerID )?

So that I must just store the GameID & OwnerID privately, for each published game ( in a private file, private wiki,.. not available for the public )?

... if the GameID is necessary for republication, on the same URL, it won´t help me to download my own project again...

Question #5
If I install the CORE software on a new computer, and login with my account, the OwnerID does not change ?

So whats your publication practice,
and how to keep everything safe?

Sincerely
Rolf