How to get an enemy to activate a trigger on overlapping with it, instead of the player?

I know how to walk through a trigger myself, but I cannot figure out how to make it so that if an enemy walks through it activates the trigger? I see the enemy walk through it, but the spawn point that the trigger is a child of never spawns. It will only spawn if I walk through it myself.
If anybody has any thoughts I would definitely appreciate the help?

Good day,
that means that you have a trigger and dont want to check if an Player walk trough it or if any of both walk trugth them? (Can you please show your Code?)
Good day,
FyMa2618.

Here is a video that solves your problem:

However, even if Arkpoint' s solution works (checking against NPC's trigger + server context which is part of all StandardCombo NPC's hierarchy) , I think giving a custom property and checking against it, would result in one test instead of two.

I did what Arkpoint said, and it worked for printing in the event log, but then I tried to get an enemy to walk through the trigger and spawn an enemy at a different ambush camp I couldn't get it to work? He told me how to change some of the script to make it work but I could not figure it out?