TEMPLATE NAME: Hephaestus Mining and Smithing
CORE VERSION: 1.10.3
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.6.0
BUG TRACKER: --
Are you tired of working all day long inside a cave, mining and not feeling great ?
Are you tired of smelting always the same thing, using an old forge with lava ?
Are you tired of not having any Red Stick of Greater Explosion ?
Well, see NO further, because TODAY the Hephaestus Mining and Smithing Corporation opens his doors to YOU!
I don't have to tell you who's Hephaestus: he's the greatest, coolest and more bearded Miner and Blacksmith of all the Greek Mythology, always coming up with new creations.
And his last invention, the Big Red Stick Of Greater Explosion, is gonna be included in this awesome bundle !
Yo, I'm Gabriele AKA PiousLachance and this is my Mining and Smithing Big Bundle of Doom, because there is so much stuff that I had to take and entire day for organizing everything.
INSIDE YOU'LL FIND:
- Resource Ui
- L A M P
- Bird Cage ! ( gonna die for the gasses, RIP ) ( I won't really kill it, don't worry )
- Ore, mineables and not mineables
- Minable Trees
- DYNAMITE !
- Everything else
WHAT YOU'LL NOT FIND:
Hope you'll find everything useful, write me for any problems, and enjoy !
NOTES FROM THE AUTOR:
- Mineshafts have to be a bit readjusted when you place them, because they're not really linear, andthey're built to be about right for any fit, but it shoudln't be too much work.
- Choose the right Tool to hit the minerals and stone, because if you don't it won't give out anything; Plus some minerals are harder to obtain than others, so there is a chance you won't get always the best Ores and Gems !
- (Pickaxe mines all the ores, the Axe mines the trees and the shovel mines the spent ores ( the ones with only stone and dirt ))
- The Resource UI is with not initially visible because it will automatically turn visible when you pick up any ore !
- functional dynamite, detonator and dynamite crate
- blade creation with the anvil - hammer combo
TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.1.0/1.2.0 - added content
1.3.0/1.4.0/1.5.0 - added texts and screenshots
1.6.0 - Added template references and added tree minable tree stump