Help a newcomer rate his game

GAME NAME: ERA Parkour OBBY
PLAYER COUNT: 1-8
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: *1.0.0 *
GAME LINK: ERA Parkour OBBY by ZereonG - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
A obstacle course/parkour/OBBY game were you have to jump obstacle from different element and nature to the next checkpoint and reach the end in the fastest time.

GAME ROADMAP:
As Soon I pass the probation I will add more obstacles and terrain to the first map and add new roads/courses to play, Hope to get reviews and comments to see what to improve or fix, Will have better texture and more decoration and new courses

GAME VERSION NOTES:
log of your game's version notes, copy from game page. example:
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I'm a gamer and wanted to try making games, is my first game, please help and I appreciated the reviews and support, thanks

1 Like

I tried your game, courses are not my thing (it annoys me) I had a hard time but in the end it was fun. You should make a time to show that it is possible.

The message at the beginning, the font size is too big.
The cacti were difficult because they are small but not impossible.
For the corals, you shouldn't make a difference between real and fake, it allows the player to remember the way.
For the forest, I think that too many identical branches are strange
For each zone, they should be surrounded by more scenery so that you can't see the horizon

Gaming is actually an exercise for your psyche masked as tomfoolery. Studies have shown that playing computer games consistently may increment dim matter in the cerebrum and lift mind availability. (Dark matter is related with muscle control, recollections, insight, and spatial route.) Worldwide millions of people play table tennis, and with good reason. It is entertaining, fun, fast and has great health benefits as well. Because of the low risk of injury table tennis can be enjoyed by people of all ages and fitness levels. When played regularly it improves reflexes, hand-eye coordination and balance, while toning and strengthening the core muscles of the upper and lower body. It’s great for working up a sweat and increasing your heart rate, thus helping to keep your heart strong and healthy. Not only is it a good cardiovascular exercise, it is also a great aerobic workout. When running about the table your heart rate increases and your body’s requirement for oxygen becomes much higher, therefore you breath heavier, faster and deeper, which increases lung capacity in addition to how efficiently your lungs use oxygen.