Help a newcomer rate his game

GAME NAME: ERA Parkour OBBY
PLAYER COUNT: 1-8
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: *1.0.0 *
GAME LINK: ERA Parkour OBBY by ZereonG - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
A obstacle course/parkour/OBBY game were you have to jump obstacle from different element and nature to the next checkpoint and reach the end in the fastest time.

GAME ROADMAP:
As Soon I pass the probation I will add more obstacles and terrain to the first map and add new roads/courses to play, Hope to get reviews and comments to see what to improve or fix, Will have better texture and more decoration and new courses

GAME VERSION NOTES:
log of your game's version notes, copy from game page. example:
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I'm a gamer and wanted to try making games, is my first game, please help and I appreciated the reviews and support, thanks

1 Like

I tried your game, courses are not my thing (it annoys me) I had a hard time but in the end it was fun. You should make a time to show that it is possible.

The message at the beginning, the font size is too big.
The cacti were difficult because they are small but not impossible.
For the corals, you shouldn't make a difference between real and fake, it allows the player to remember the way.
For the forest, I think that too many identical branches are strange
For each zone, they should be surrounded by more scenery so that you can't see the horizon

I must say a very nice game. I tried it and it was good. But I like the games that contain monsters lmao. I'm playing Fire Giants OSRS. It's an amazing game.In Fire Giants OSRS Safe Spot, fire giants are difficult creatures to defeat.
When practicing Ranged against these creatures or cannons if you're in a multi-combat area, they may find enchanted pearl bolts handy. They therefore don't assemble collectively at once like artillery does, although this doesn't hold true elsewhere.

Hey there!
I tried your game which is very fantastic. But I like Jumble Solver because Jumble is a word puzzle with a clue, a drawing illustrating the clue, and a set of words, each of which is “jumbled” by scrambling its letters. A solver reconstructs the words and then arranges letters at marked positions in the words to spell the answer phrase to the clue.