Game with 70k+ plays needs a scripter

Hello, I am the creator of a game called "Super Fun Obby" (Super Fun Obby! (HUGE UPDATE!) by Z1 - Core Games) and I am looking for someone to help me with some programming/lua and some other things as well! I don't have any money to offer, but I do have core credits that I am willing to pay for anything if you are part of the perks program. If you are interested let me know!

Here is a list of things I am currently looking to implement that I might need help with.

• A currency system (Gems and Coins)
  • You get 1 Coin for every stage you complete
  • You get a certain amount of gems every time you prestige
  • Some kind of cosmetics (eg: trails, pets, titles, etc)
  • More perks! (Double rp, VIP, double coins, double gems, etc) (Also be able to directly purchase coins and gems)
  • A prestige system!
  • Leaderboards for gems, coins, prestige, etc
  • A count of total stages completed that doesnt reset when you prestige/start over
  • Cleaner UI and just tune up the game!
  • Add a hard mode which give like 5x coins or something and is a lot harder for those looking for a challenge.
  • Revamp the stage skip system so you have a inventory of skips basically and you can buy multiple then use them when you want to.
  • Better thumbnail for the game!
  • A game trailer!

If you are interested, DM me on discord: Z109#4213

1 Like

You can give me a chance to work with you on this game because I'm a developer and I would be happy to work on this game with no regret if I fail. At least we should try it.
Regards: Crackscut