Game: Syn'Vasis: The Solaria Prisms

GAME NAME: Syn'Vasis: The Solaria Prisms
PLAYER COUNT: 4
CORE VERSION: 1.0.2
GAME VERSION: 1.0.2 please update
GAME LINK: Syn'Vasia: The Solaria Prisms by LarkHaro - Core Games]

GAME DESCRIPTION:
*Syn'Vasia: The Solaria Prisms, is a world of ancient and current technologies. It is the major interest of The Conglomerate, which you proudly serve as a Sa' Aran, the Rank of Earnest.

In Chapter One, you are tasked with locating and securing the 5 Solaria Prisms scattered throughout Syn'Vasia. The Prisms are vital to the Conglomerate's dynastic plans. Ripe with indigenous beasts and locals know as the Chone, Syn'Vasia will challenge your O'Kau training both tactically and physically. Once you secure the 5 Prisms you will be awarded Suma' rana, the Rank of Office. You will be asked to maintain these Prisms until The Conglomerate completes it's construction of a Sha'Rantes gate near the Ruined Shrine, where Chaper Two, The Alar' Aran Prophecy will commence. The Conglomerate is watching, Sa' Aran. Duty is Life......*

GAME ROADMAP:
Started planning Chapter 2, "The Alar Aran Prophecy. I'm looking for help with retaining player game state. I'm having difficulty getting one's in community content to work with the game. Any help or feedback would be appreciated!!

GAME VERSION NOTES:
log of your game's version notes, copy from game page. example:
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I'm looking for some help with saving game state. This is my first game so I'd love any feedback. Thanks!