[FLAGBAYRAX ] Simple capture the flag multiplayer game. [You are welcome to play my game]

GAME NAME: FLAGBAYRAX
PLAYER COUNT: 4-16
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: *1.0.0 *
GAME LINK: FLAGBAYRAX by benpeyk - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
*Simple capture the flag multiplayer game.

How to play capture the flag:

1. The goal of the game is for each team to capture the other team's flag and take it back to its zone.
  2. Each enemy flag captured (that is, successfully stolen and brought to your own flag location) score one point.
  3. A team wins by capturing the other team's flag and taking it back to its zone.

Make sure you choose the right machine gun one from the beginning then it becomes less with each round.

Thank you for choosing my game :slight_smile: *

GAME ROADMAP:
Bug fixing, New Features

GAME VERSION NOTES:
Notes:
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
*Are you interested in developing my game as a developer, then write me here under the comments. Thanks a lot *

1 Like

While both multiplayer and traditional single player video games present a double-edged sword, Smyth's research found that online, socially integrated multiplayer games create greater negative consequences (decreased health, well-being, sleep, socialization and academic work) but also garner far greater positive. Cooking games can played by single but it's helpful impact on you and your skills.

Thanks for this useful template of game. I am also trying to make such features in games at my web Tin game. Are you passionate about gaming? Whether you're a seasoned gamer or just getting started, our website is your go-to destination for all the latest news, reviews, and insights from the gaming world.