Fancy Plate and Silverware for my Mom

TEMPLATE NAME: Fancy Plate and Silverware
CORE VERSION: 1.10.3
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.0.0

TEMPLATE DESCRIPTION:
A fancy plate in the Blue Willow style, with a knife, spoon, fork, napkin and tablecloth. I created this during Christmas 2020 as a gift for my mom, Sparky, who loves cooking, and loves bringing out the fancy plates for family and friends. (But anyone can use it, of course!)

TEMPLATE ROADMAP:
In the future I may include a wine glass and water glass, and maybe even a whole Blue Willow tea set. I'd like to try to create different styles of plate someday too.

TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:
1.0.0 - Initial release

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
None

5 Likes

This really takes me back. My family used to have these kind of plates when I was younger and being so young, never really got to take the time to admire the art. Becoming more mature I start to take the time to admire the arts and crafts of everything I see and do. It's really nice to see things that I couldn't even imagine were possible and this is definitely one of them. I'm going to include this plate set to my game for the nostalgia and for everyone to experience the same feelings I am having right now. :slight_smile:

Thank you for making this. Truly remarkable.

1 Like

Aw thanks InsertYourself, this is so heartwarming! My family had plates like this when I was growing up too, from my grandparents. I always enjoyed looking at the patterns. It makes me happy knowing you plan on using this plate in your game! You'll have to send me the link when you publish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooo I love the rainbow headers.

3 Likes

Haha thanks! I figured why not make it fancy! :rainbow:

2 Likes