Desert Storm Public Alpha

GAME NAME: Desert Storm
PLAYER COUNT: 4-12
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 1.0.10
GAME LINK: Desert Storm by Bungalow - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
Desert Storm is an action pact 6v6 tank combat game. Dominate the enemy team to claim Victory

GAME ROADMAP:

• Mini map
  • More game modes
  • Zoom / Scope
  • Improvements to aim feedback accuracy
  • Spawn protection
  • Map layout improvements
  • Tank customisation
  • Different loadouts
  • PVE mode
  • Easier team distinctions
  • Death animation
  • Machine gun spotting

GAME VERSION NOTES:

• Tank is now more responsive
  • Shell velocity has been reduced

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The game is currently in Alpha. There are many more features planned for the future and the ones present may contain bugs. This build is designed for playtesting and feel free to leave critical feedback in the comments. I hope you'll have fun. Thank you!

1 Like

:o Finally a tank game!! Been waiting since forever haha, can't wait to play tonight. Do you have a discord server?

1 Like

Alrighty, Just played it now.

Game and models look good. The overall movement of the tank is alright. But was kind of sluggish. After I released a turn key the tank kept slightly turning for a second. Both the turret rotation and gun elevation/depression need a little work, they seem a little laggy/glitchy when moving and are not smooth.

Sadly there was no other players when I played, but from what I can tell the gun shooting, firing and effects look good. The sound of the cannon did sound a little muffled and not as loud as it should be in my opinion. Can't comment on the combat because no players were online.

Overall, with more features, fixes and improvements I can't wait to see the final version.

1 Like

Ahh as soon as I finished typing that people joined.

Spawn protection is needed asap, causes people to leave and could dislike the game.

The shells felt way to slow, and had to lead them way to much. Shell registration felt good, never had any type of ghost shells or bugs.

But most importantly, it was fun :smiley:

1 Like