Core Update 1.0.294 - API Updates, LOD and Bug Fixes

Highlights for Version 1.0.294

Welcome to the June 20th Patch Notes. This update brings a few small updates to Team API calls, additional LOD optimizations, and an update to the object translation tool

General:

Optimizations:

• Red Wood big, medium, and small have had their LODS optimized

Fixed:

• Fixed a bug that prevented UI Editing mode from functioning while preview mode is paused

The white circle is very practical, a good addition.

I would like to take this opportunity to report a very old bug that appeared since the update of the humanoid system about 2 years ago. You can see from the attached image that when we put clothes on this NPC, 'Humanoid 2 Rig' his bug skin texture, and his beret also disappeared, this character with his mustache and his beret was emblematic for war games, it would be nice to be able to reuse it again in our games, and being able to put the beret on other npc's would be really good for making military men/women.

I would also like to suggest an idea for improvements for a future update, this would be to add movement mechanics for the characters to energize war games or courses, a crawling animation, clinging to the ledge after a jump, climbing animation and the classic slide, these animations have become very recurrent in games, fortnite, call of, shatterline, ect... it would be great to see them arrive on core.

1 Like

I have reported this bug a long time ago, again and again, through all available channels. Nobody seems to care. Finally I gave up on this.