Welcome to our August 2nd Patch Notes!
- New: Added in-game profiler entries for downloaded texture memory usage: "Total", "Uncategorized", "Media Library", "Player Profile", "Game Screenshot", and "Game Event".
- New: When using the asset picker dialog to pick Static Mesh assets, there is now a dropdown UI near upper left to filter by Core Content folders.
- Fixed: Updating a vehicle's scale or center of mass while the vehicle is inside a trigger no longer causes trigger overlap events to fire.
- Fixed: A crash when attempting to update certain vehicle properties in a trigger event listener that was fired while the vehicle physics state was being rebuilt. (Adjusting a vehicle's scale or center of mass offset while the vehicle is inside a trigger could create these scenarios.)
- Fixed: A case of showing an incorrect profile picture for players using default profile pictures.
- New: Added a
UIContainers to allow switching between screen space and world space from Lua.
Learn more on our API documentation site.