Welcome to our July 19th Patch Notes!
- New: Added a search function to the context menu in the Hierarchy, including toggles to add/remove recently used words to the search box.
- New: Added a property to Cameras that shows a preview of the scene from the camera's perspective.
- New: The Media library's image memory usage is now visible as a line entry in the in-game profiler.
- Fixed: Data tables shared to CC will retain asset references.
- Fixed: An issue in the Avatar UI where clicking "Revert to default color" on a hair slot would use that color when selecting a different hairstyle.
- Fixed: Player characters jittering when being scaled up.
- Fixed: A crash when calling
UI.FindControlAtPosition()in preview mode while the viewport tab is closed.
- Fixed: An issue where selecting a new avatar slot did not clear NFT selections from a previously selected avatar.
- Fixed: Referenced assets from data tables not being listed correctly in the reference viewer.
- Fixed: Improved speed of save/autosave.
- Fixed: Crashes when calling
CoreStringfunctions with too many parameters.
- New: Added a
GetName()function to each enum type which takes a numeric value and returns the corresponding name. For example,
nilif an unrecognized number is provided.
Learn more on our API documentation site.