We have updated Core with a few hotfixes for bugs that occured with Patch 1.0.205:
UIContainer's that are set to "World" and use "Static" and "Texture Content" mode would previously fail to re-render certain changes to their child UI widgets. This fix makes those containers more expensive, but detects all changes.
- Re-parenting a UI object from a Panel or Scroll Panel will no longer reposition the object relative to the container space.
UIContainer's that are set to "World" mode will now display their contents, even when parented under a player object.
- The previous release (1.0.205) introduced an issue where spawned physics objects were no longer colliding with players.
- We have resolved that issue for any maps saved before that release and for maps going forward.
- If you have loaded and saved your map on 1.0.205 already, physics object team and enemy collision settings will need to be manually enabled.
- Fixed an issue where multiple virtual folders could be created in error. This would cause issues renaming and deleting folders in project content