Chat Games United

TEMPLATE NAME: Chat Games United
CORE VERSION: 1.10.3
TEMPLATE VERSION: 1.0.5

TEMPLATE DESCRIPTION:

• The Template is ready to Drag&Drop to hierarchy. You will only have to 'play' with exposed parammeters in the custom properties on root folder
  • All the games are played via chat. Only I had to leave outside the timer... Please customize it!
  • I have thought of this template to give it an evolution. IF you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, do not hesitate to send them to me

TEMPLATE ROADMAP:

• There are some special features, which I have not had time to finish implementing, so, much to my regret,
    I have left them out (such as the control routine for activating and deactivating games by events or by main game active),
    but that it won't take long to get them ready.

TEMPLATE VERSION NOTES:
log of your template's version notes example:
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.0.3 - Debug test
1.0.5 - Debug test_2
LOG

-Added: More sys messages to customize
-Improved: 'BattleShip' win logics
-Fixed: BattleShip' Now if you dont set the board, you don't get points in the end and game will end to you
-Fixed: 'BattleShip' Now /auto command works properly
-Fixed: 'BattleShip' some more minor bugs
-Fixed: 'WheelOf' now starts properly
-Modify: 'BattleShip' times for broadcasting and votes
-Fixed: Now the vote system works properly
-Fixed: Now manual battleship setup works properly

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
TIPS FOR MINI-GAMES
-------------------
OVERALL

With the '/silence' and '/nosilence' commands (I had to change them so that they did not coincide with those of Core)
you can mute most of the system messages (Some games generate a large number of messages but, you will miss the fun !!; ))

PILLS

The pills were created so that, at any time, the player receives a phrase of knowledge about something ..
By default, they are phrases taken from the internet, of different topics, but you can put things about yourself,
your social networks, your team, or your indie studio.

BATTLESHIP

It is difficult to find a balance between the total time to prepare the board (place your ships)
and the waiting time of the rest of the players. To do this, the '/auto' option was added.
With it, the boats are positioned based on tables. The variety is minimal (4 options), but as you will quickly see,
many more tables can be created (in addition, they can be used reversibly) ...
anyway, you will always have the option of putting the boats one by one :wink:

THE HANGMAN // THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE

If you want to add more categories, just:
1- create a table like already exists in CGU_GAME_HANGMAN or CGU_GAME_WHEEL scripts
2- add your new table in 'globalPhrases'

If you want to add more words or sentences, just add them at the
end of a pre-existing table in CGU_GAME_HANGMAN or CGU_GAME_WHEEL scripts.
The system will handle them

TRIVIA

In the internet there big quiz databases with thousands of questions. You can use one of them or create your own one.
This link has one of them, you can copy / paste and with some minor adjustments, can be usable. Just remember to set properly
the key words, to match the answer:
Trivia-Printable.xlsx - Google Sheets

PD: If you want this in SPANISH just tell me :wink: