Bean Factory - Factory builder

GAME NAME: Bean Factory - Factory builder
PLAYER COUNT: 1
CORE VERSION: 1.9.9
GAME VERSION: 0.1.0.1
GAME LINK: Bean Factory - Tycoon Builder by ThatChase - Core Games

GAME DESCRIPTION:
A hungry skeleton and his uh... actually nothing need your help! He's hungry and he need you to feed him with beans. In exchange he's gonna pay you and you can expand your factory even more with earned money. Hard work... ufff

Build your own Bean Factory™ and FEED THE SKELETON ALREADY. HE'S DYING OF... wait, WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS?!. There's no way i'm reading this, do you not know how STUPID this sounds?! Just no, i won't continue reading this any further.

Why are you still here?? Go play the game now!

Controls:
Click on the arrow in the left bottom corner to open build menu.
Click to choose building in the build menu.
R to rotate buildings to the right.
E to rotate buildings to the left
Click to place currently chosen building
T to open instructions menu.
Both the skeleton and mergers require you to place one path before the input side. Generators alone will not work.

GAME ROADMAP:
If people would like me to continue working on this project i would make this an assembly-line game. Roadmap would come with that probably.

GAME VERSION NOTES:
Version 0.1.0.1

-Changed camera sensitivity and zoom distance
-Various balance changes and bug fixes

MEDIA:

ADDITIONAL INFO:
This game was made for the Core Bean Jam 2021 in only 3 days and thus is basically just a proof of concept. I tried to focus on the technical part as much as i could and cut out the aestethic part, so comment and/or like if you want this project to continue.

2 Likes

All I will say is, the beans are ready to be eaten :smile:
Really fun game, and interesting concept, would love though for the player to have the option to switch from first person to god view, and drink coffee to be able to move around.
Awesome game though :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate your feedback, but i don't have any plans to let the player actually wander around the world on foot, both because of technical reasons, because i have many ideas i'd like to put into the game, and because i'd rather keep it a top down game for the comfort of being able to quickly see and to get to everything you need at given moment.

That doesn't mean that something like that's can't happen in a different game though! :grin:

1 Like