*Bad Neighborz is a game without definition.
The 6 players in each “Hood” will determine if the locality is constantly in conflict, adapt at building, or teaming up to kill Zombies and take out the bosses.
Each Neighborhood has 6 Lots which players can Claim and make their home upon.
Each player “Tenant” must then harvest to gather resources “Wood”, “Stone”, “Copper”, “Tin” & “Iron” and either sell those resources for Coin or use them to Craft blocks for building.
Players must also scavenge the surrounding area, houses and stores for Materials and Food for Survival and Advanced Crafting.
While players can buy “Temporary Weapons” for quick use, the must Craft weapons to store them at their Lot.
While the Lot can be Upgraded, it can also be “Attacked” forcing a downgrade and loss of stored items. Lots should be Defended.
Not only can you buy the Deco Tool to place Furniture and Light for your build, you can also place Traps to keep your Lot safe while you explore the city.
Here’s some of what you will find included in and around the City:
• Claim and Protect Your Block!
• Build, Deco and Trap Tools Available
• Purchase a Vehicle and Garage to Keep It
• Scavenge for Sustenance and Materials
• Kill Zombies for Resources and Exp
• Nights are Dark, Buy a Light Fairy
• Harvest Resources to Sell or Craft
• Navigate With an Overhead View
• Visit the Arcade, Carnival and More...
This will be an ongoing WIP. More to Come!*
• More Neighborhoods to Travel in Between
• More Weapons
• More Adventure Quests
• More Traps and Deco
• More Shops & Vehicles
GAME VERSION NOTES:
*V1.0.41 - Jun 30, 2021
Fixed Invisible Fire Elementals
Raised Water Level Back Up so You can Jump Out of It*
Discord: UndaWirrld Community