Highlights for Version 1.0.125
- Game Browsing is now part of the client! In addition to the website, you can now now browse games and profiles directly from Core.
- Enable Game Browsing in the client. You can now browse games and profiles directly from the application. This includes reviewing games and editing your own profile as well!
- Improved the display for reviews on published template items.
- Changed the look of the "Load More" button in the marketplace.
- A projectile homing target now supports Core Objects as well as Player objects.
- Video settings can now be found in the Settings menu.
- There's now a confirmation dialog when saving to a character slot would overwrite a previous item.
- Closing the editor or leaving an online game will now return to the main menu instead of quitting.
- Fixed an issue where the script editor would sometimes steal focus from the custom material editor.
- Fixed a bug that could cause full screen mode to start in a very low resolution.
- Updated a number of collision-related systems to correctly report
HitResults and overlapping results with all Core Objects. Affected functions and systems:
- Projectile impacts
- Trigger overlap events,
- Fixed issue where persistent strorage would sometimes send empty updates.
- Fixed crash when accessing transforms of an object with no parent and physics enabled.
- Fixed crash when calling