Highlights for Version 1.0.155
- We're adding global leaderboards for tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time scores across all players.
- Access Leaderboards from the "View" -> "Global Leaderboards" tab in the Editor.
- Leaderboards can be sorted with "Higher" being better or "Lower" being better.
- Games can have multiple leaderboards, with a maximum of 1000 total entries across all leaderboards.
- For Daily/Weekly/Monthly Leaderboards: Reset times are all in UTC. Daily resets when the new UTC day begins. Weekly is set to Friday Night/Saturday morning. Monthly is set to reset when the day ticks over to the first day of the month.
- We've added over 1000 illustrated fantasy UI icons, including abilities, gear, weapons, and crafting categories!
- New: Added Memory counters to the Profiler view.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where multi-jump could be triggered more than the intended number of times.
- Fix: "Load From Autosave" still showed when the autosave and the save are the same.
- Fix: Sometimes player spawns were forced to move in the diagonal direction.
- Fix: Terrain foliage height falloff having the wrong units.
- New: Terrain Plugin Update:
- Fixes for the "Level" tool.
- Sculpting with the surface tool or the mesh tool with smooth/progressive stamp now propagates materials.
- Much faster smoothing.
- Smooth tool falloff.
- Edit tools only collide on edited terrain.
- Change: 9-Slice material border parameters are now
Vector3. Gradient direction parameters are now
- Change: Radiant Trooper, Advanced Trooper, Ground Trooper and Space Trooper now have the default "Jump" Voice-Over SFX.
- Change: Improved tuning of Lua garbage collection.
- New: Script Editor:
- Pressing Enter in the search box finds the next result.
- Search box now has a visible close button.
- New: Adding global leaderboards for tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time scores across all players.
If a server script calls
Leaderboards.SubmitPlayerScore() very soon after that player joins the game (for example, in
Game.playerJoinedEvent() handler), in some cases that score will not work or be remembered. If the design of your game
involves submitting scores later or repeatedly, then this bug will not affect you.
Our planned fix may involve slightly changing the behavior of
Leaderboards.SubmitPlayerScore() to address this case. More details will be provided with the fix.
- New: We've published a new extension for Visual Studio Code that provides basic autocomplete support. Get it on the VSCode Marketplace.
- New: We added a new
LeaderboardsAPI. See the documentation for more details.
CoreObjectReferenceproperties, and also accepts
- New: Added support for
Rotation * Rotationoperation in Lua.
- Fix: Fixed misleading error message when calling
- Fix: Crash when calling
ignorePlayerscontaining a player who has left the game.
- Fix: Improved error messaging when calling
CoreObject:SetNetworkedCustomProperty()with the wrong type of value.
- Fix: Networked
CoreObjectReferencecustom properties incorrectly returning
nilwhen not assigned.
- New: Added over 1000 illustrated fantasy UI icons, including abilities, gear, weapons, and crafting categories!
- New: Added a top down version of the "Dungeon Crawler" framework.
- New: Added two new play animations for human animated meshes:
- Change: The D&D framework is now called "Dungeon Crawler" framework.
- Change: "Generic Police Siren Chip 01 SFX" and "Generic Police Siren Chip Loop 01 SFX" base volume slightly increased.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where "Acoustic Campfire Stories Music Construction Kit (Sections) 01" asset was not affected when adjusting "Music" in the audio settings menu.
- Fix: Added missing Voice SFX for "Radiant Trooper".