Highlights for Version 1.0.141
- Fantasy Theme Pack:
- UI Textures:
- Corner Elements (6)
- Frames (8)
- Fantasy Icons (79)
- Fantasy Shapes (6)
- Candles 5
- Fantasy Chests (Base, Rare, Epic) (3)
- Fantasy Treasure Pile
- Materials & Shaders
- Ceramic Terracotta
- Ceramic Terracotta Old
- Fabric Burlap New
- Fabric Burlap Old
- Wicker Basket (2)
- Book Shelf
- Animated Meshes
- Fantasy Human Guy
- UI Textures:
- "UIProgressBar" now has an editable, scriptable background color property.
- Added notifications in the script editor window to indicate when a script has been saved, or when save fails because the editor is in preview mode.
- The client login screen now has a sign-up button which opens a browser to our website.
- The client now checks that the login has an "@" in it and will put up a helpful message if it doesn't. It's the small things!
- The Editor now has a "Performance Rating Estimation" section in the Performance tab. This section will allow creators to see the estimated performance of their game for various spec computers at each video setting.
- The section will update in real time while you are editing or in preview mode
- NOTE: This is an estimation only. Since PCs can vary widely in configuration, this is used just to give an idea of what performance will be like for users at various tiers.
- Templates can now be tagged with keywords on publishing. These are used when searching for content.
- Template descriptions can now be set in the properties view, prior to publishing.
- Brush now have a white delimiter for falloff.
- Sculpt and paint strength are not framerate dependent anymore, and have been tuned to have better default values.
- Fixed twitchy editor menus.
- Fixed a crash when undoing the deletion of some VFX objects.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the main menu while connecting to server.
- Fixed a crash when spawning and activating objects.
- Fixed a crash when destroying projectile trail effects.
- The Editor main window now has the same minimum dimensions as the main menu, as it should.
- Improved performance when searching in "Core Content" with lots of results.
- Single-player preview mode is now more consistent with multiplayer preview and published games:
- Client scripts can no longer access server-only or networked object properties, and server scripts can no longer access client-only object properties while in single-player preview mode.
- NOTE: This may introduce errors when running games that previously worked in single-player preview mode.
- Removed client-only restriction from
Task.Spawn()now errors immediately when given a
- Fixed a bug where networked scripts were able to access client-only APIs.
- Fixed a crash when setting weapon ability phase durations to 0 and burst count to very high.
CoreString.Join()now correctly adds delimiters when leading strings to join are empty.
- Fixed a crash in script debugger when a table has an infinitely looping
__indexmetafield. (Thanks, Waffle!)
- Fixed bug with
CoreObject:SetNetworkedCustomProperty()silently failing on objects in a client context or server context.
- Added "Main Score Set" and "Music Construction Kits" sub directories to better index and organize the assets in the Music > BGM directories.
- Organized Music Stingers by genre to better index and organize assets in the Music > Stingers directories.
- Explosion Creation and Construction Kit SFX variations added as individual audio assets in Core Content:
- "Epic Explosions Set 01 SFX"
- "Epic Explosion Sub Bass Designer Sweetener Set 01 SFX"
- "Epic Explosion Impact Designer Sweetener Set 01 SFX"
- "Epic Explosion Tail End Designer Sweetener Set 01 SFX"
- Added "Basic Chest" as a Gameplay Component.
- On "Flare Billboard", the "Camera facing" setting can now be disabled.
- Adjusted Raptor Mount creature and jump SFX. Grunts, breaths, and snarls, will now be heard a bit more clearly and happen a bit more often than before.
- Increased the volume levels for the Hoverboard Mounts as they were too quiet when compared to the other mounts.
This patch will go live tomorrow, June 23rd 2020 at approximately 6:30 AM PST.