Highlights for Version 1.0.137
- This week we're focused on addressing bug reports and feature requests from the community. Thank you all for helping make Core better!
- Clicking on a creator's name in the community content now searches for their items.
- Your published community content items will now have an icon to show if they are "Public" or "Private".
- In the hierarchy, if there are no objects selected, Ctrl +G now creates an empty group.
- Custom materials can now be rotated in 45 degree increments.
- Added a few more hierarchy context menu items:
- For static meshes: "Rename Objects to Match Asset Names"
- For groups/folders: "Reset Relative Transform, Keep Child World Transforms"
- The search box on the games page in the Core client now shows preview results, just like the website.
- Log messages from preview clients will now show up in the editor's Event Log.
- Allow users to search for community shared games to download by "Newest" and "Recently Updated".
- The location of saved projects may now be changed in General Settings.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the main menu while a game is still being loaded.
- Fixed a problem with long file paths when publishing games.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong report dialog to appear when reporting a game or review.
- Fixed a bug where some colors would wrongly appear as black in the custom material editor.
- There's now a maximum size for the status bar in the text editor. Previously a giant error would render the editor unusable.
- Fixed a rare bug where the mouse cursor was stuck as an arrow in the editor.
- Don't show "-1" for number of players playing on game card in the frontend game browse.
- You can now use UTF 8 characters in project names and path.
- Users are now properly logged out of the client if they change their password on the website or are suspended.
- Error message when trying to set an invalid or misspelled property now includes the type of the object on which the property was being set.
- Fixed crash when a script defines
Tick() as something other than a function.
- Added Bones and Skulls and Hay Patch decals to the catalog.
- New materials been added:
- Skull and Bones 01 & 02.
- Hay 01 & 02.
- Brick with Mortar.
- Food: Corn, Fruit, Citrus, Strawberry, Watermelon, Cheese.
2hand_melee_stance is now available as an
animationStance on Players.
2hand_melee_dig_shovel as an ability animation.
- Added Fantasy Throne to the catalog.
- Added missing thumbnails to new Castle, Urban, and Whitebox templates.
- Added missing Stairs Spiral 6m thumbnail.
- Added missing Castle tileset template thumbnails.
- Animated Meshes: Modified Sockets on Fox, Dragon, Raptor skeletons to be consistent with orientations used on Human. They also come with a new, exclusive,
unarmed_spit animation. Roar.
- Fixed holes in "Rocky Hills".
- Fixed First Person Camera Settings in Empty Project framework.