With multiple weapons equipped, each with different spread settings, only one of the spread settings is active. It is easiest to see this bug if you have one weapon with no spread, and another weapon with a very large spread, then equip both via the Static Player Equipment component.
I would expect that firing weapon 1 would give me spread 1, and firing weapon 2 would give me spread 2. But what happens is that both weapons have the spread setting of one of the weapons. Only one of the weapon's spread settings is active (depending on weapon load order).
- Create Weapon 1 (with no spread) - assign shoot ability to mouse 1
- Create Weapon 2 (with a large spread) - assign shoot ability to mouse 2
- Add a Static Player Equipment to load Weapon 1
- Add another Static Player Equipment to load Weapon 2
- Play the game and shoot both weapons and observe the spread